Thursday, January 7, 2021

Gov. P. Ricketts - My uterus is Pro-choice

Governor, P. Ricketts, 

I'm exhausted that you keep saying you are pro-life when you try to control women's lives with your absurd and useless waste of taxpayer time and money to create biased and unnecessary Days of Prayer to end abortion. Stop virtue-signaling and putting your religion into law. It's not cute. 

Get a clue. Abortion has always been around and will always be around and women deserve 100% safe access to it without your input. Women are not baby-making machines meant to do the bidding of bald-headed, clueless men such as yourself or anyone else who wants to create antiquated and draconian restrictions against us. 

As a person in this country, and in this world, I have freedoms and liberties which include being able to make decisions about my life, my family, my body. The fact that this upsets you and you want to outlaw abortion shows me that you overstep your boundaries and infringe upon those of others. Back off.

With a Sincerely Pro-Choice Uterus,


No comments:

Post a Comment